Clear aligners, that we’d like to call as “invisible teeth huggers” that are at work as no one needs to notice while the “beautification of your smile” is in progress.
Take advantage of complimentary Invisalign consultation on us with a $300 OFF the full value when you sign-up!
Your appointment will entitle you to:
- An Oral exam
- Digital X-ray – need based
- Doctor’s consultation includes:
- Discuss your concerns
- Get your questions answered
- Set goals for a beautiful future you!
We Accept All PPO insurances and Cash Patients. Call for FREE Consultation.
please call (408) 258-4040 or click below for online booking .
What is Invisalign ?
- It is an Invisible way to straighten teeth and correct your smile.
- They are clear removable set of aligners to gradually straighten teeth without clumsy metal or wires.
- They are custom made for your teeth.
What is Invisalign ?
Faster trackable progress
Comfort like never before
Advanced tech at work
Why choose Invisalign?
Invisalign® takes a modern approach to straightening teeth, using a custom-made series of aligners created for you and only you. These aligner trays are made of smooth, comfortable and virtually invisible plastic that you wear over your teeth. Wearing the aligners will gradually and gently shift your teeth into place, based on the exact movements your dentist or orthodontist plans out for you. There are no metal brackets to attach and no wires to tighten. You just pop in a new set of aligners approximately every two weeks, until your treatment is complete.
How Invisalign can bring a difference in your smile?
- Invisible tech at work, no one needs to know beautifying of your smile is in progress.
- Invisalign is removable, unlike braces you can now eat and drink what you want during treatment.
- Invisalign makes your teeth available for daily brushing and flossing to maintain good oral hygiene.
- Invisalign is comfortable, no more pain, cuts or bleeding from metal brackets or wires that irritate the delicate skin around your teeth.
- Invisalign is quick, no metal or wires means you spend more time on yourself and less time at the doctor’s office for adjustments.\
- Invisalign sets realistic goals for you, sets the right expectation and allows you view the final result virtually before you start your treatment plan.
What are the immediate and long-term benefits of Invisalign?
Your physical appearance will improve.
Most people realize how much a radiant, straight smile can positively enhance your happiness, confidence and self-esteem. At the end of the treatment, your teeth will be noticeably straighter, and therefore more aesthetically appealing.
As a result, you will have a better long-term dental health.
Sometimes when you have crowded teeth, or too widely spaced teeth, you can suffer from discomfort in your gums. Over time, this can become a huge problem and result in bleeding gums or periodontal disease. Invisalign can help align your teeth so that your gums won’t be negatively affected.